Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Why go on?

You put the words in my mouth there =) The style certainly has a unique flavour to it, but if you are going for the bleak, empty world filled with pain and misery, there has to be SOMETHING pushing you to endure it. A lovable character you want to get out of there pherhaps? Everything about this game is sad. The music, setting, hunched over character... Great atmosphere, but put it to better use! :) Great effort, continue with this style, and look no further than Machinarium for inspiration and charm. Good luck.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Normally I hate these games..

..but this one was so well done. I couldn't stop playing. And after I beat it, I had to beat it again. Amazing work.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Nice the first time

But once you understand the trick it's fairly tame :)

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful

Great concept, easy fun, and good design. Everything looks very professional and the music is relaxing. The biggest grip I have with the game is that I don't feel like I'm playing a music game. "WFT??" you'll all say, "the points are moving according to the rythm!" Yes they sure are, but MY actions are not following the rythm, so in my head, my movements are not adding to the experience, which might have been better.

It also get's a bit repetitive after a while and would last longer with more tracks, features and ways of playing. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit surprised to see this on the number one spot. A part of me likes the fact that it is, because it shows NG is maturing a bit, but the other part of me feels like this was a very well designed demo of what to come next, and not a true competitor for first place. Acctually, I think that might be a good way of describing it, seeing as there is bound to be a sequel/expansion.

I'm all about good ideas, and this game has a really good idea. Now all it needs is time. Time for polishing, extending and elaborating on ideas. Once it is, I'm sure it will be an easy game to sell. You should think about making one for the iPhone app store that opens next month, you'll be a millionaire ;)

Canyon Shooter Canyon Shooter

Nice

Good game mate, love the artwork. Metal Gear Slug is one of my favorite games :) Too bad you could get stuck easily without anything to shoot.

3D Creator 3D Creator

nice

Is this entirely programmed in flash? Very nice. Not much to do besides droodeling 3D, but an awsome gimmick ;)

Bubble Elements Earth Bubble Elements Earth

Pretty and...

Well, first of all, the graphics are ace. Nailed. But after a while it got a bit boring for me personally. Guess I'm more an action gamer :) But great effort!

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

I laughed my ass off.

Doesn't anyone see the humor here? Looks like NG suddenly consists of nothing but flaming kiddos who think everything is gay. Kids who complain about the intentional spelling errors without being able to write correctly themselves. Kids who just doesn't get simple humor.

If everything on the front page has to be 6 months of hard work then I wouldn't get pleasant surprises like this. Thank you, frontpage/Tom! Pay no attention to the angry, immature youngsters.

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Du kom på startsiden Adrian!

Ikke dårlig! :D I must say that when you made whack a bunny 2, I was really impressed by the interactivity and graphical detail. And now you surprise me yet again. This game is awsome, your animation is now even better and the graphics good as always. Definately my favorite game this christmas :) Keep making those cool games, makes me proud to be norwegian. God jul og godt nyttår!

CreativeFetus responds:

hehe. God jul!

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

=|

It was pretty cool I guess, played it for a long time...three times acctually, failed every fukkin time. You know why? Because whatever you do, you will never get past those idiot teachers and boyfriends slapping you silly. And eventually you will need to click the place you know they are waiting for you, because after them, the room will get another character that will help you out by giving you money or blowjobs or whatever. If it was possible so acctually skip some of the "penalties", then this game would be so much better. Because it's almost impossible to acctually learn from your mistakes.

3/5