3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I'd rather pay you guys

Way way more enjoyable than the movie, which should have been a 160 minute Dx11 demo anyway. What pile of dung.

Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

he-hey

tøft å se mer norsk animasjon her. ikke ofte jeg ser andre nordmenn med frontpage :) grattis, godt jobba!

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Good job

AMAzing animation! I just have one question: Was the two guys inspired by Orochimaru and Zetsu from Naruto? Keep up the incredible work! You're an inspiration.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Why go on?

You put the words in my mouth there =) The style certainly has a unique flavour to it, but if you are going for the bleak, empty world filled with pain and misery, there has to be SOMETHING pushing you to endure it. A lovable character you want to get out of there pherhaps? Everything about this game is sad. The music, setting, hunched over character... Great atmosphere, but put it to better use! :) Great effort, continue with this style, and look no further than Machinarium for inspiration and charm. Good luck.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Normally I hate these games..

..but this one was so well done. I couldn't stop playing. And after I beat it, I had to beat it again. Amazing work.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Nice the first time

But once you understand the trick it's fairly tame :)

teddy fays teddy fays

Consider yourself special

After 6 years on newgrounds, this is the first audio I've ever reviewed. I couldn't get it out of my head after seeing Glip. I'm no fan of hiphop, but the beat and effects on this one make it something special. Not a huge fan of the lyrics, but then again, I never fall for hip hop "bad boy" lyrics. Everything else is pure win. I'd love to hear some non-vocal work from you as well.